All contents provided on the website, including text, images, data, information, and othermaterial, (henceforth, "content") was created or edited by the National Institute of Population and Social Security Research (henceforth, "IPSS") or by individuals or corporate bodies who have authorized itsuse on the website, and is therefore protected by copyright law and international treaty.
* You may quote or reproduce all or part of the contents as private use or conduct permitted under the Copyright Act as long as the source of the contents is clearly indicated in the manner deemed reasonable.
* In case of reproducing the contents for commercial use, consult the Site and respective ministries or agencies that may be concerned.
We take reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on the Site, though we give no guarantee and assume no responsibility for consequences caused by the use of any information on the Site.
(1) Anyone wishing to may freely establish links to the website, for their own purposes and on their own responsibility, provided that the method employed does not violate copyright law (such as displaying content from the website within a frame on another Web page).
However, sites falling into the following categories are strictly prohibited from establishing links to the website:
* Sites containing material intended to libel, defame, or impair public trust in IPSS.
* Sites containing illegal (or potentially illegal) material injurious to public order and morals as well as sites affiliated with groups intending to (or potentially intending to) make use of such material.
(2) IPSS makes the following request to persons wishing to establish links to the website:
* After establishing the link or links, please inform Department of International Research and Cooperation by email from the "Contact Us" of the URL(s) of the site(s) containing the link(s), the organization it is affiliated with, and contact information for the site administrator (If violation of copyright law is detected, persons responsible are requested to delete such content immediately.)
* It is recommended that the links are to be established either with the toppage of our site (http://www.ipss.go.jp/index.html) or the toppage of the english site (http://www.ipss.go.jp/index-e.html). For other pages, URL may change without announcement. We recommend for use of our barner gif, to creat your lint.
|120 * 60|
|120 * 90|
|234 * 60|